The Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation invites you to visit the Professors & Students page of our website to see all the great opportunities for law students at our Constituent Law Schools (CLS), including:
- Student attendance at RMMLF courses: Seven upcoming courses are open to students. Waived registration fees and travel cost reimbursement may be available:
- Cross-Border Natural Resource Transactions: A Video-Linked Workshop & Networking Event, June 15, 2017 – Albuquerque, Anchorage, Bismarck, Denver, Houston, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Toronto, Vancouver
- 63rd Annual Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Institute, July 20-22, 2017 – Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Indian Law and Natural Resources: The Basics and Beyond, September 26-27, 2017 – Westminster, Colorado
- Oil and Gas Law Short Course, October 16-20, 2017 – Westminster, Colorado
- Federal Oil & Gas Leasing Short Course, October 16-19, 2017 – Westminster, Colorado
- The National Environmental Policy Act, November 2-3, 2017 – Denver, Colorado
- Oil & Gas Joint Operations and the New AAPL Form 610 Model Form Operating Agreement, November 3-4, 2016 – Houston, Texas
- Student Memberships: Full-time students may become Annual Members of the Foundation. Join for only $25.
- Networking Grants: Planning a natural resource law-related networking event? Apply for a Foundation Networking Grant. This program supports collaborative events among student organizations, CLS Trustees, law professors, local law firms, and other Foundation members, that foster education, generate interest in mineral law and related areas, and increase awareness about the Foundation’s educational programs and opportunities.
- Scholarships: The 2017-18 Joe Rudd & RMMLF Scholars have been selected—31 students from 18 CLS received a total of 34 scholarships. Their names will be published on our website by the end of the month. The application process will open again in January 2018.
Visit our website at https://www.rmmlf.org for more information. We appreciate your help in getting the word out about these opportunities.