LLM GUIDE—the top web destination for LL.M. applicants—has today launched a series of new Top 10 Lists that allow prospective LL.M. applicants to more quickly browse programs by the concentration and career path they are interested in. The KBH Center’s LL.M. Concentration in Global Energy, International Arbitration, and Environmental Law has been featured as one of the top LL.M. Programs for Energy Law.
These pages include editorial shortlists of the “top” law schools in specific areas. These editorial lists consider concentrations, existing rankings, and other factors to help future LL.M. students find some of the best law schools for careers in various areas of law.
Please visit the LLM GUIDE Top 10 Lists page to see the first 11 Top 10 Lists, including top LL.M. programs for International Tax Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Banking/Finance Law, among others (see the full list below).
Started in 2001, LLM GUIDE is the premier online source for LL.M. applicants, and lists over 2,500 LL.M.s and other programs offered by law schools all over the world. The site also hosts an active discussion forum, and regularly publishes news and articles for people interested in or applying to LL.M. programs.
LLM GUIDE’s 2017 Top 10 LL.M. Lists:
- Top LL.M. Programs for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Top LL.M. Programs for Banking/Finance/Securities Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for Competition Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for Energy Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for Environmental Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for European/EU Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for Health/Medical Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for Intellectual Property (IP) Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for International Tax Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for Maritime/Admiralty Law
- Top LL.M. Programs for US Tax Law